Indiana, United States of America
As a Sr. Scientific Affairs Manager supporting the Roche Point of Care portfolio you will drive market advancement through the creation and communication of scientific information, education, clinical practice change, and the development and engagement of key opinion leader relationships in order to drive product value proposition.
In this role you will:
• Serve as a major point-of-contact in developing and maintaining relationships with key opinion leaders. Educate and provide supporting materials to speakers, authors, and opinion leaders. Maintain membership in key professional associations. Develop and maintain knowledge of trends in the industry including research developments, and new concepts in medical treatment and scientific technology, giving perspective to field activities associated with growing existing products, and bringing new products to market.
• Act as high level resource for customers, sales and marketing. Addresses customer’s scientific inquiries (on-label and off-label unsolicited requests), documents requests and actions, supports customer scientific and clinical applications.
• Liaise with Global Medical and Scientific Affairs, product development, marketing, sales and operations teams to scientifically support commercialization of Roche products (e.g. scientific and clinical content development, etc.). Acts as single point of contact between Roche and advisers.
• Develop strategies and priorities for clinical studies that support existing products and new products in development.
• Coordinates continuing education workshops, seminars, and training programs for graduate physicians, pharmacists, scientists and health and medical personnel. Conceptualizes, organizes and analyzes data, interprets, and synthesizes complex clinical and non-clinical statistical reports to derive key outcomes and messages. Translates scientific and technical issues for diverse audiences.
Who you are:
To be successful in this role you will have a MD or PhD in Hematology, other natural science discipline and/or MT(ASCP) certification.
Additional skills you will have:
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.
At Genentech, we share salary ranges with applicants during the recruiting process, if requested. Third party salary estimates may not be accurate or up-to-date.
These are our stories - stories of the obstacles and opportunities that define and celebrate the unique people at Genentech