South San Francisco
California, United States of America
The Biomarker Testing Team Trainer will be responsible for developing and leading clinical and non-clinical skills training for the Biomarker Testing Team field force. Material will consist of educational content related to anatomic and molecular pathology, diagnostic testing, and non-clinical drivers. In addition, the trainer will develop and deliver training that is aligned with educational selling messages focused on proper diagnostic testing and reporting procedures. The ideal candidate will need to possess strong critical thinking skills in order to identify training needs of the BTT sales organization.
· Develop and refine enduring educational content relevant to the fields of anatomic and molecular pathology.
· Closely align with marketing and Biomarker Testing Team management teams to deliver concise, up to date and expert training to new Biomarker Testing Specialists as well as advanced continuing training to senior specialists.
· Anticipate and train on future directions within the diagnostic testing landscape as well as train on updated information and testing methods.
· Collaborate across the organization with key stakeholders, including the Cross BioOncology Franchise, Brand Marketing teams, Sales Management, Medical Communications, Clinical, Legal, Regulatory, and others to ensure quality, compliant training is being implemented.
· Establish goals and learning objectives to design appropriate and effective curriculum by leveraging instructional design and adult learning principles.
· Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of training products and programs such as classes, workshops, learning modules, poster books, and other job aids and materials for distribution to CT&D customers and program participants.
· Facilitate workshops and training classes
· Designs and implements metrics to measure training programs and products impact, effectiveness and utility.
· Perform role in such a way as to ensure on-time, on-target, and on-budget delivery
· Comply with all laws, regulations, and policies that govern the conduct of Genentech activities
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following competencies critical to this role:
· Strategic agility – Links responsibilities with the mission of the organization; focuses on activities that add the most value
· Decision making: demonstrated ability to make agile decisions including prioritization to drive the business forward
· Communication – Listens well; expresses ideas fluently and logically; is open to input and can be depended on for truthfulness
· Inspiring and influencing – Fosters an exchange of ideas and support; persuades and influences without authority
· Teamwork and collaboration – Creates and atmosphere of openness, trust and collaborates; offers support and encouragement
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.
These are our stories - stories of the obstacles and opportunities that define and celebrate the unique people at Genentech