Sant Cugat del Vallès
Purpose of the Job:
The Business Analytics Manager is responsible to define the metrics used to measure pipeline and portfolio progress and impact. This function is responsible for ensuring the right tracking and visualization of key metrics, building synergies with the existing performance management tools (e.g. RODIS). Additionally, this function is also responsible for collecting, systematizing and presenting valuable insights that can support portfolio-related trade-off decisions and discussions for all Roche Diabetes Care solutions.
The Business Analytics Manager has the ability to build pipeline and portfolio metrics that are capable to reflect the implementation of Roche Diabetes Care’s strategy, and that can be easily identifiable and understood by the overall organization.
The Business Analytics Manager is experienced in Lean Startup methodology with proven track record in building Lean Analytics in start-up companies or digital business organizations.
- Design KPIs and process metrics to enable effective measurement of portfolio performance.
- Create effective strategies to collect data, analyze information, conduct research, and implement analytics for Roche Diabetes Care Solutions.
- Provide expertise with respect to portfolio analytics and key strategic recommendations that facilitates trade-off discussions.
- Collaborate with the product development and pipeline key stakeholders to define key performance metrics for all Roche Diabetes Care solutions.
- Collaborate with other business intelligence functions and Finance to harmonize and simplify the KPIs gathering, collection and visualization processes.
- Ensure clear and simplified visualization of the KPIs identified, including dashboard tools.
- Perform regular updates to key stakeholders and senior management on portfolio metrics.
- Collaborate with portfolio managers in articulating and visualizing one comprehensive view of the existing pipeline projects and portfolio solutions.
- Master of Science is minimum requirement.
- Master of Science in Management, Business Administration or Engineering is preferred.
- More than 3 years’ experience in the healthcare industry is a must, preferably in Diagnostics or Pharma industry.
- Experience in Lean Analytics is strongly desired, in combination with competencies in digital business analytics.
- Experience in establish analytics within an agile set-up.
- Experience with business intelligence tools is advantageous.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a collaborative and open mindset approach.
- Strong planning and organizational abilities.
- Proven track record on building and maintaining KPIs and monitoring processes and tools.
- Ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity, e.g. quickly grasp complex scientific concepts or ability to boil down complex topics into simple messages.
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.
At Genentech, we share salary ranges with applicants during the recruiting process, if requested. Third party salary estimates may not be accurate or up-to-date.
These are our stories - stories of the obstacles and opportunities that define and celebrate the unique people at Genentech