Georgia, United States of America
Hiring Manager: TJ Bedard
Territory: GA, North FL and AL
Territory includes: GA plus major cities of Birmingham, Mobile, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tallahassee
The Rheumatology Clinical Coordinator brings clinical knowledge and expertise to the RA franchise field team. The Senior Clinical Coordinator helps customers increase their knowledge and understanding of ACTEMRA and Rituxan; their benefits and use as these pertain to the relevant disease state and approved indication(s).
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provides training and education sessions regarding ACTEMRA and Rituxan and their approved indication(s). Uses approved training/education materials
· Supports clinical specialists in other ways/means by attending periodic account meetings; helping to further increase
account knowledge of GNE brand(s)
· Participates in territory/division/regional business planning
· Recommends opportunities to increase account knowledge of ACTEMRA and Rituxan
· Provides speaker training to approved speakers
· May provide input into marketing materials
· Actively participates in local clinician groups
· Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of GNE activities
· Business travel, by air or car, is regularly required
· Communication: Provides education and insights in a clear and concise manner and is able to adjust communication approach depending on needs of target audience
· Decision Making: Gathers information necessary to make decisions, considers different options before making a decision in a timely way, and ensures decisions are aligned to brand and company goals
· Inspiring and Influencing: Generates excitement amongst HCPs for Genentech’s ability to help patients and utilizes a variety of influence and teaching techniques
· Teamwork and Collaboration: Partners with others including clinical specialists on strategic account planning and resolves conflict by addressing the issue directly and working to a compromise
· Technical and Business Expertise: Keeps knowledgeable and current on the therapy and disease state and understands the franchise and company business
You are a candidate with the following qualifications and experience:
(unless stated as "preferred" or "a plus," all other criteria is required)
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
· Clinical/Medical certification with graduate-level degree is preferred, e.g., RN with a Master's Degree in Nursing, or similar qualifications
· Clinical experience in same therapeutic area is a plus
· Average of 5 or more years' work experience
· Previous work or sales-specific experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or related industry is preferred
· Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives & goals
· Previous experience in achieving specific sales plans or other financial targets is preferred
NOTE: This is a remote position
This position requires significant use of either a company provided or personal vehicle to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the role. As a result, Genentech, Inc. (Company) from time to time will check your motor vehicle record for purposes of determining your eligibility for driving a Company vehicle or driving any vehicle on Company business.
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.
These are our stories - stories of the obstacles and opportunities that define and celebrate the unique people at Genentech