Act as the subject matter expert in Employee Lifecycle management processes and respective solution functionality, focusing on customer experience, knowledge building and
end to end resolution in Employee Lifecycle Management operational teams.
1. Responsible for coordinating complex HR requests and being the internal escalation point for HR Specialists.
2. Delivers training on systems, tools, processes and ensures quality data maintenance by regular checks and implementing corrective actions
3. Ensures that all relevant process documentation (SWIs, SOPs) are up to date
4. Contributes to projects, system testing and continuous improvement initiatives.
Details of the Role
1. Responsible for coordinating complex HR requests
✔ Provide customer service on HR related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and
troubleshooting for end to create end customer experience .
✔ Execute system data maintenance and business process activities in support of HR business processes (Onboarding, Change Job, Off boarding etc)
✔ Act as SPOC for internal escalations (Tier 2) and escalate T3 topics to Business Process Analyst and IT
✔ In team assigned, support appropriate process execution, Servicing regulatory compliance / Audit readiness
✔ Support Global HR Centers of Excellence in system maintenance activities
✔ Support operations in troubleshooting and in escalations to Tier 3 (IT/HR)
2． Delivers training and ensures data quality
✔ Advise and train stakeholders on process and system
✔ Deliver solution and process training solution to both Business and to SSC personnel.
✔ Acts as a point of contact for all training related topics to to SSC internal team
✔ Identify training needs and propose training activities (internal and external)
✔ Attend community meetings and cascade information to the appropriate levels
✔ Delivers New Hire Orientation process/system training for newcomers
3． Ensures process documentation correctness
✔ Collaborate with BPAs and CoE to keep training materials and process documentation up to date
✔ Follow the system and process updates and embed new knowledge in the existing community
✔ Ensure process and systems documentation is up to date through coordinating the update of SWIs and local SOP documentation
4． Contributes to projects, system testing and continuous improvement
✔ Contributes to continuous improvement initiatives
✔ Participates in HR Support Solution systems and business process innovation projects, including system
✔ Work with Operations Teams, BPAs, and CoE and IT
Core capabilities include:
● Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions (incl. needs anticipation, cultural
awareness, managing one’s response)
● Demonstrating end-to-end accountability (incl. big picture and impact understanding, engaging
others to ensure a successful outcome)
● Demonstrating problem-solving (incl. active listening, critical thinking, process improvements)
● Having a growth mindset (incl. taking risks and experimenting, seeking new learning
opportunities, asking and giving feedback)
Other capabilities & skills critical to the role:
● A solid understanding of Shared Service Center Processes and environment
● Ability to navigate complex <HR> data structure
● Experience with HR processes & expertise
● Cross-cultural communications
● Influencing and consultative skills
● Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities, continuous improvement mindset
● Strong customer service, interpersonal & communication skills
● Proven track record of being able to deliver in a matrix organization
● Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple, competing
● Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
● Strong knowledge in the following business solutions such as Workday, Cornerstone,CRM and its
business processes would be an added advantage
● Experienced and efficient handling of standard IT-applications, preferably Google suite
● Business Acumen and understanding servicing impact
● Fluent in written and spoken English, Mandarin would be beneficial
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.
These are our stories - stories of the obstacles and opportunities that define and celebrate the unique people at Genentech