• Attend to end user queries related to I2P and follow-up on from inception to closure of all tickets.
• Assist end-users with general use, navigation, functionalities and processes queries relating to I2P.
• Resolve Invoice verification issues (eg. user determination issues). Escalate to relevant team when required.
• Workflow monitoring and reassignments to ensure approver are correctly updated in the system.
• Analyze ,document and process change request received. Monitor and coordinate testing and update the relevant documentation.
Key Responsibilities (General)
• Drive development and changes in systems and process improvement initiatives, regionally and globally. This includes reviewing updated process documentation.
• Maintaining strong and positive working relationships with affiliates and key business areas to build partnerships for understanding and opportunities.
• Communicate and collaborate proactively with business users, GBPM, IT and management to resolve issues.
• Ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and SOPs of the respective business sub-process.
• Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
• Strong understanding of SAP technology (eg. I2P), workflow systems and best practices a plus.
•Very good functional knowledge about Finance & Procurement processes, particularly in Accounts Payable
• Strong ability to prioritize and organize work effectively, adhere to tight and established deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Possess excellent attention to detail; excellent analytical, research, and reconciliation skills.
• Demonstrated communication skills with a focus on customer service.
• Proficiency in English with good communication skill, both written and verbal.
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
• Minimum 2 years working experiences in the related field, preferably in Accounting or IT.
Who We Are
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry
for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and
life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious
illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees
are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.