Taipei City, Taiwan
Main Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Conduct operator training for end users after installation of instruments設備安裝後為最終用戶提供操作培訓
- Solve application / product problems promptly and completely及時完整的解決產品技術問題
- Conduct product technical training for Sales / Engineers/distributors為銷售人員、維修工程師和經銷商提供技術培訓
- Maintain/update products information promptly維護並及時更新產品資料
- Visit client regularly and promote reagent for value-based management定期拜訪客戶，推廣公司試劑提高價值管理
- Pay periodic visits to Key Accounts for getting user feedbacks on our products and services對重點客戶進行定期拜訪，以得到用戶對於產品及服務的回饋
- Work closely with Service Engineer and Sales team in order to support sales effort， including pre-sales promotion
- Coordinate instrument installation with Service Engineer and Sales協助維修工程師和銷售人員安裝設備
- Coordinate customer evaluation of products協助客戶進行產品評估工作
- Assist customers in the interpretation of test results協助客戶解釋測試結果 Prepare and complete monthly report 完成並提交月報
- Conduct business in full compliance to Behavior in Business and Behavior in Competition遵循商業行為準則，合法合理開展業務活動
- Interact with customers to resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's inquiry and complaints. 透過澄清客戶的詢問與投訴，與客戶互動以解決產品或服務之問題。
- Reporting and communicating problems with global service center of respective BA to determine the cause of the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution and execution of required corrective actions. 與各BA之全球服務中心匯報及溝通問題，以確認問題原因、加快更正或調整，及後續追蹤以確認必要之糾正措施的決定和執行。
At least Bachelor Degree in Clinical Diagnostics or Appropriate Science or Medical discipline
more than 2 years experience in hospital diagnostics laboratory and / or similar experience in the industry
專業知識與技能 Specific Knowledge & Skills :
Personal Computer knowledge 電腦使用能力
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.
These are our stories - stories of the obstacles and opportunities that define and celebrate the unique people at Genentech.