Mississippi, United States of America
Title: Clinical Education Manager, Respiratory – MS/LA Ecosystem
Customer Engagement Model
From the beginning, Genentech has been a team of highly dedicated, passionate individuals. We are a place where people are united around a single purpose and an ambitious vision. Together, we aspire to deliver ever better health outcomes for patients while lowering overall healthcare costs.
In order to achieve our vision of delivering ever better health outcomes for patients while lowering overall healthcare costs, we are reinventing our customer engagement model. We started on this journey by listening to our customers, and learning from leaders in customer service in other industries. We learned our customers are inundated with information on new treatment options and are overwhelmed by industry professionals vying for their time. We learned they are also focused on better outcomes at lower costs. And, we learned we are uniquely positioned to partner with many stakeholders across the healthcare system to achieve this goal.
In our new customer engagement model, we are bringing the full value of our portfolio to where healthcare is delivered - locally. No longer will a national strategy supercede local needs.
Each ecosystem has been designed around how patients receive care across the country. The ecosystem team will work together to better understand the needs of the ecosystem and put plans in place to address the needs, as well as identify partnership opportunities to advance our shared goals. And, every leader in our new customer engagement model will add direct customer accountabilities to their leadership responsibilities. We believe this is key in maintaining our customer focus and ensuring our model adapts and flexes over time.
As a member of the ecosystem team, you will be able to fully leverage your skills and capabilities alongside the full Genentech portfolio and our rich and robust pipeline. And, the simplicity of our model allows you to do more for your customers and patients, focusing on what is needed locally while also leveraging best practices from other ecosystems.
Join us as we strive to deliver ever better health outcomes for patients, lower overall healthcare costs and reinvent customer engagement in our industry.
The Clinical Education Manager brings clinical knowledge and expertise to the assigned franchise sales team. The Clinical Coordinator partners with clinical specialists, customers, and patients to increase their knowledge and understanding of the assigned GNE brand(s); their benefits and use as these pertain to the relevant therapeutic area/disease state and approved indication(s).
Example Duties and Responsibilities (not inclusive):
• Participates in territory/division/regional business planning
• Recommends opportunities to increase account knowledge of GNE brand(s)Provides input into marketing materials
• Actively participates in local clinician groups
• Provides training and education sessions regarding GNE brand(s) and their approved indication(s). Uses approved training/education materials
• Partners with clinical specialists in other ways/means by attending periodic account meetings; helping to further increase account knowledge of GNE brand(s)
• Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of GNE activities
• Business travel, by air or car, is regularly required
Our Operating Principles
I put the patient first, always.
I am obsessed with meeting customer needs.
I act on behalf of the whole company, not just my team.
I am inclusive.
I build a culture of trust.
I have a growth mindset.
I act with urgency.
I am accountable.
I radically simplify and prioritize for impact.
I follow the science.
I build our reputation.
Key Competency Profile:
• Decision Making
• Inspiring and Influencing
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Technical and Business Expertise
You are a candidate with the following qualifications and experience: (unless stated as "preferred" or "a plus," all other criteria is required):
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
• Clinical/Medical certification required
• Clinical/Medical certification with graduate-level degree is preferred, e.g., RN with a • Master's Degree in Nursing, or similar qualifications
• Clinical experience in same therapeutic area is a plus
• Average of 5 or more years' work experience
• Previous work or sales-specific experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or related industry is preferred
• Bilingual preferred
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives & goals • Previous experience in achieving specific sales plans or other financial targets is preferred
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: This is a remote position.
• This position requires significant use of either a company provided or personal vehicle to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the role. As a result, Genentech, Inc. (Company) from time to time will check your motor vehicle record for purposes of determining your eligibility for driving a Company vehicle or driving any vehicle on Company business.
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.
These are our stories - stories of the obstacles and opportunities that define and celebrate the unique people at Genentech.