South San Francisco, California
The Sr Customer Relationship Manager - Infrastructure Service Integration, is the main contact in the Global Infrastructure Services Organization (IS) for IT Partner application projects.
S(he) is responsible for the seamless integration of business applications into the infrastructure landscape by coordinating and facilitating the collaboration between all infrastructure groups. You will be ultimately responsible for the infrastructure delivery of related IT components by controlling the scope, risks and issues while providing timely status reports to the application project manager.
In addition, this person supports the Account Management Team on an operational level, creating partnerships by fostering and improving the collaboration across application and infrastructure teams.
● You will be responsible for the seamless integration of business applications into the infrastructure landscape by coordinating and facilitating the collaboration between all infrastructure groups.
● Ultimately responsible for the infrastructure delivery of related IT components by controlling the scope, risks and issues while providing timely status reports to the application project manager.
● Supports the Account Management Team on an operational level, creating partnerships by fostering and improving the collaboration across application and infrastructure teams.
● Build trustworthy relationships with your stakeholders quickly via your commitment,
proactivity, flexibility and your IT infrastructure knowhow.
● Represent the Global IT Infrastructure department in front of any application team.
● 8+ years of IT experience and 4+ years of leadership experience as a project manager or as a manager within multinational environments.
● You have the capability to actively listen to your stakeholders to properly understand the needs and transmit them to other collaborators using simple words adapted for the audience.
● Your curiosity enables you to connect the dots and by using your creative thinking you propose efficient solutions and improvement activities.
● You are able to structure activities with multiple tasks while keeping the focus on the goal.
Your coordination and facilitation skills enable team spirit in virtual teams and promote win-win situations.
Strong consumer-centric and agile mindset to anticipate, recognize and meet evolving Business needs.
Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills. Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence technical and non-technical stakeholders. Proven interpersonal skills to interact effectively with individuals in multiple countries and in varying cultures.
Strong verbal and written English. Spanish or German is desirable.
Adaptable to change in a large organization.
Flexibility regarding working hours.
Occasional international travel is required.
Genentech, a member of the Roche group and founder of the biotechnology industry, is dedicated to pursuing groundbreaking science to discover and develop medicines for people with serious and life-threatening diseases. To solve the world's most complex health challenges, we ask bigger questions that challenge our industry and the boundaries of science to transform society. Our transformational discoveries include the first targeted antibody for cancer and the first medicine for primary progressive multiple sclerosis.
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) are critical to the success of our company and our impact on society. We believe that by championing diversity of background, thought and experience, we can foster a sense of belonging and provide an environment where every employee feels valued, included, and able to contribute their best for the patients we serve. We’re focused on attracting, retaining, developing and advancing our people to their full potential by rewarding bold ways of thinking and integrating inclusive behaviors into every aspect of our work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply for this job" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.
These are our stories - stories of the obstacles and opportunities that define and celebrate the unique people at Genentech.