Regional Talent Acquisition Lead (Latin America)
(English fluency required, Portuguese strong preference)
PURPOSE / CONTRIBUTION / IMPACT
● The Regional Talent Acquisition Lead (Latin America) is a pivotal role in our recruiting organization, tasked with leading and enabling the cultural and workflow transformation for Latin America.
● The Regional Talent Acquisition Lead (Latin America) will lead through Business Network Leaders, Capability Network Leaders, and expert Talent Acquisition Partners (TAPs) of varying seniority who make-up the subregion.
● From a cultural standpoint, this position leads the Recruiting subregions in a fluid, autonomous, networked ways of working.
● From a workflow standpoint, this position leads the Recruiting subregions that embeds a culture of adopting global process, and enables localization where necessary, for a number of legal entities
● Provide mentorship, feedback and coaching of Talent Acquisition Partners and Capability / Business Network Leads to build a world class recruiting organization in their areas of expertise (cluster)
● Lead and establish a strong team culture within the cluster, ensure TAPs are motivated, engaged, and successful
● Accountable for the resolution of recruiting issues within subregion including ensuring adherence to legal obligations
● Establishing community and networked way of working, team identity and purpose.
● Coaching and development of TAPs (manage the performance management & feedback processes)
● Facilitate prioritization discussions with TAPS, Business Network Leads and Area of Practice (AoP) Leads
● Enable demand planning with clusters, and across regions if needed
● In collaboration with Process & Quality Capability Lead, supports adherence of standardized recruiting processes across the regions
● Oversee “Tag” allocation within the cluster
● Partner with Network Leads to form squads according to guiding principles
● Leading with Visionary, Architect, Catalyst, and Coach principals
● Budget oversight (hiring additional TAP’s, projects, training, etc.)
● In conjunction with TAPs, Enabling and Network Leads, create overarching core TAP goals
● Ensures that recruitment efforts are globalized and streamlined for the business networks he/she represents in line with the global recruiting standards.
KEY SKILLS / CAPABILITIES
● Demonstrated and previous experience as a Recruiter
● Previous coaching experience and leadership capabilities
● Strong stakeholder management
● Global Mindset
● Change management champion
● 10+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate/biotech/pharmaceutical setting, 3+ years managing people/teams
● Bachelor’s degree or higher education (Masters, MBA, Ph.D)
● Previous coaching experience
● Coaching qualifications advantageous
● Must be located in Latin America
● Must have English fluency and preferably Portuguese as well
● Growth mindset
● People Agility
● Tech savvy
● System thinker
● Data/technology driven
Genentech, a member of the Roche group and founder of the biotechnology industry, is dedicated to pursuing groundbreaking science to discover and develop medicines for people with serious and life-threatening diseases. To solve the world's most complex health challenges, we ask bigger questions that challenge our industry and the boundaries of science to transform society. Our transformational discoveries include the first targeted antibody for cancer and the first medicine for primary progressive multiple sclerosis.
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) are critical to the success of our company and our impact on society. We believe that by championing diversity of background, thought and experience, we can foster a sense of belonging and provide an environment where every employee feels valued, included, and able to contribute their best for the patients we serve. We’re focused on attracting, retaining, developing and advancing our people to their full potential by rewarding bold ways of thinking and integrating inclusive behaviors into every aspect of our work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply for this job" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.
These are our stories - stories of the obstacles and opportunities that define and celebrate the unique people at Genentech.