Position is responsible for the development, maintenance and advancement of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system recipes and master data used by SSF Clinical Supplies Management. Lead processes to ensure successful SAP data development and maintenance and ensure appropriate integration of CLARA, R3, and APO with supporting systems. Provide support of user needs for current and future applications for the Clinical Supplies Management department. Collaborate with data owners to ensure accurate data setup to enable materials and capacity requirements planning and successful execution.
The successful candidate will be adept at leading cross-functional teams in problem identification and solution. They will be relied upon to work collaboratively and independently to solve emerging challenges inherent to rolling out new master data related implementation in SAP environment.
The candidate will represent department in interactions with the global business process management community and identify areas for improvement. Coordinate and lead data strategy and execution meetings with site and network representatives.
Additionally, the successful candidate will play an important collaborative role in the integration of Production Services team. To this end, the candidate must also demonstrate competency and/or aptitude as well as interest in broader aspects of materials management, master production scheduling, capacity management and detailed scheduling. The candidate should demonstrate willingness to learn new skills and tasks that will allow them to successfully backfill other Production Services roles in a dynamic environment.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
* Develop and maintain the Product Data Management process for deploying timely and accurate deployment of SAP master data to support clinical packaging.
* Creating and maintaining SAP master data objects viz: Master Recipes, Bill of Materials, Resources, material masters, classification and APO master data.
* Working closely with the Clinical Demand and Supply Leaders to ensure master data is available for demands set to fulfill the needs of study teams for various indications.
* Understanding the clinical packaging process and capabilities of the sites, in-house and at CMO’s, to align the design of master data to meet their business requirements.
* Provide technical support to various business functions to identify and correct issues with respect to master data setup and deployment.
* Coordinate and lead / participate in data strategy and execution meetings with site representatives.
* Adhere to change management processes to ensure data quality is maintained across systems.
* Provide reporting and analysis required to manage key performance indicators.
* Lead cross functional and cross network teams in the identification and implementation of issues with a continuous improvement mindset.
* Work is performed under limited direction and guidance, with general instructions on new assignments.
* Represent organization on assigned projects.
* Provide training on usage, enhancements and changes to business systems
Who You Are
* B.A. or B.S. degree with 5 to 7 years of work experience in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or related industry, or a Master’s Degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience in SAP Production Planning and Materials Management.
* Clinical Supply Chain experience in biotech including manufacturing, purchasing, inventory management, distribution operations and procurement.
* SAP APO knowledge is beneficial.
* Possesses strong analytical skills and is highly detail oriented and organized in work.
* Demonstrated ability to operate independently under general management direction and make sound decisions and be accountable for those decisions.
* Successful track record in execution and completion of deliverables. Changes in plans and updates are proactively communicated to management and teams.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
Who We Are
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry
for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and
life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious
illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees
are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.