The BioOncology Account Management (BAM) team is a field-based team responsible for engaging c-suite level executives and business leaders at Genentech’s top academic and community practices on macro topics in cancer patient care and the Genentech BioOncology business.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
Key Account Marketing: Community Mega Practices & Academic Cancer Centers
• Understand key decision-maker needs to support engagement strategies with BioOncology’s largest and most strategically important customer accounts
• Collaborate with the BioOncology Account Management team and MCCO on development and execution of strategies and tactics
• Develop and execute promotional initiatives to effectively and efficiently meet the needs of target customers
• Partner with BioOncology Account Managers to develop pilots in areas where mutual goals are identified
• Provide facilitation support for executive meetings with senior GNE & account leadership
• Develop and execute disease state or non-clinical programs and education
• Contribute to cross-BioOncology business plans, 3-year plans, and 1- year tactical plans by providing a strategic and consolidated perspective on target accounts
Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and other relevant regulations Business travel, by air or car, is required for regular internal and external business meetings including BioOncology sales & marketing meetings, conventions, Ad Boards and key customer meetings.
This individual is expected to lead and participate in cross-functional teams, work in partnership across all BioOncology franchises, and collaborate with multiple internal partners. The PM/SPM must be able to effectively influence stakeholders. Candidates will be expected to have strong analytical, creative and project management skills, as well as excellent collaboration and influencing skills. The PM/SPM must effectively prioritize and manage timelines and budgets on projects and succeed in a dynamic marketplace.
Successful candidate should demonstrate proven ability in the following areas:
• Business knowledge of marketing or managed care and, specifically, understanding of oncology customers
• Effectively manage cross-functional teams
• Developing and executing tactical plans to support key strategies including program roll out through effective collaboration with sales management, product team, and sales training
• Shepherd resources through the PRC approval process
• Execute programs across multiple channels
• Identify market research needs, work with MA&S, and analyze results to apply to cross bio-oncology managed markets initiatives
• Work in a fast-paced environment; effectively manage and complete multiple priorities and projects
• Track record for consistently meeting or exceeding financial and/or other quantitative targets, as well as qualitative goals
• Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
All criteria required unless stated as "preferred" or "a plus"
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.
Genentech makes life-saving medicine. People make Genentech what it is. This video offers insights into who these people are and what it means to them to be working at Genentech.