Search for a job:
We’re More Than Scientists
It isn’t just scientists and clinicians who impact the development of new medicines. From HR to Finance and beyond, our corporate teams help Genentech run smoothly while providing the resources and capacity to translate our science into therapies intended to improve and extend people's lives.
Corporate Operations encompasses a number of areas, including:
- Site Services: This team is responsible for enabling workplace productivity and wellbeing. It includes Environmental Sustainability, Health and Safety, Corporate Facilities and Maintenance, Transportation, Security, Real Estate and Workplace Planning.
- Human Resources: Our HR division handles Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Learning and Organization Development, Diversity and Inclusion, as well as Staffing – these teams work together to attract and develop a diverse community and a productive environment.
- Corporate Relations: Members of this team support all external and internal Genentech communication needs through an honest, effective dialogue with various audiences and by promoting a fair representation of Genentech in the media.
- Finance: Our Finance division delivers world-class financial management services and value-based business decision support.
- Pharma Informatics: This is our IT team. It provides Genentech employees with highly efficient and predictable information management services, products and strategies – a necessity in the fast-paced and highly advanced biotech industry.
- Legal: Our legal staff offers sound guidance and expertise in a number of areas such as litigation, contracts, intellectual property and products.
- Healthcare Compliance: This team assists employees by promoting a culture of compliance and maintaining a comprehensive program that enforces relevant policies.