See If You Qualify
People can have trouble getting their medicines for many reasons. The Genentech Patient Foundation helps people in need, whether they have insurance or not.
Find Out if We Can Help
Does your insurance coverage and income match one of these situations?
- Uninsured patients with incomes under $150,000
- Insured patients without coverage for a Genentech medicine with incomes under $150,000
- Insured patients with coverage for a Genentech medicine:
- With unaffordable out-of-pocket costs
- Who have used all forms of available financial assistance
- With household size and income within certain guidelines (see below)
Income Range For Insured Patients With Coverage
*For households larger than 4 people, add $25,000 for each extra person. There is no maximum number of people you may add.
Have you been prescribed a participating Genentech medicine?
Participating Genentech Medicines
- ACTEMRA® (tocilizumab)
- ACTIVASE® (alteplase)
- ALECENSA® (alectinib)
- AVASTIN® (bevacizumab)
- CATHFLO ACTIVASE® (alteplase)
- COTELLIC® (cobimetinib)
- ERIVEDGE® (vismodegib)
- ESBRIET® (pirfenidone)
- GAZYVA® (obinutuzumab)
- HEMLIBRA® (emicizumab-kxwh)
- HERCEPTIN® (trastuzumab)
- KADCYLA® (ado-trastuzumab emtansine)
- LUCENTIS® (ranibizumab injection)
- OCREVUS® (ocrelizumab)
- PERJETA® (pertuzumab)
- PULMOZYME® (dornase alfa) Inhalation Solution
- RITUXAN® (rituximab)
- RITUXAN HYCELA® (rituximab/hyaluronidase human)
- TARCEVA® (erlotinib)
- TECENTRIQ® (atezolizumab)
- TNKASE® (tenecteplase)
- VENCLEXTA® (venetoclax)
- XOLAIR® (omalizumab) for subcutaneous use
- ZELBORAF® (vemurafenib)
If you do not see your medicine listed, please contact our Patient Resource Center at 1 (877) GENENTECH (436-3683) for more information.
If one of these situations applies to you, you may qualify for support from the Genentech Patient Foundation. Please complete the Enrollment Form to apply.
If one of these situations does not apply to you, help may still be available. Genentech Access Solutions can help you understand insurance coverage and other assistance options.