Return Goods Policy
Please note that there are product-specific exceptions outlined in our Returns Policy. Modifications to the policy are updated regularly and can be viewed here. It is recommended that you review the policy prior to sending product back for returns.
Current exceptions include:
- Activase/TNKase for hospitals: Replacement
- Actemra IV (blue cap) Pandemic Lots: Returns window exception
- Xofluza Lots: Returns window exception
- Genentech will not accept returns for Actemra intravenous (IV) product purchased on or after August 30, 2021 until further notice.
General Policy Guidelines:
- We accept expired product from 2 months before the expiration date listed on the product to 6 months after the expiration date listed on the product.
- The expiration date is the last day of the month listed on the product.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging.
- We will send out a replacement after receiving verification from Qualanex that they have received and processed the product return.
- In general Qualanex processes product within 11 business days of receipt at their facility.
- If there is an urgent patient need please contact Genentech Customer Service at (800) 551-2231 for support.
How to return Genentech product to Qualanex:
If you have not previously sent product to Qualanex for the returns program, please click here to access how-to return instructions.